Sunday, May 12, 2024
06:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Noman Ali is on a distinguished road

Once Newton said " Imagination is more important then knowledge because knowledge is limited while imagination is free of any limit."

so I believe that we should be imaginating that we are Zinda quom .
Banned

Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough

"Apni Dunya Aap Paida Kr agar Zindoun main hai", we Zindoun main to nahi , albata Zndaan main zroor hain, ek aisa na deeda zndaan jis nay humain apnay hassaar main jakr rakha hai, ye zndaan hmaary society say hota howa hmaari nation state say lay ker hmaari rooh tak main hlool kar chuka hai, Taghoot say laikr Ibn aadam tak sabhi is saashish main shaamil hai, Khud ko zindagi kay mafhoom say aashana karnay kay lye hmain apnay nafs ko aazaad krna hoga.

umaryousaf is on a distinguished road
Exclamation hum ik zida quam hain

dear fellows
i think it is a bad thing to blame all pakistani nation, when i see achievements of our nation in passing 65 years than i think we are a great nations
we have a organised state, we organized our Pakistan by ourselves after freedom,
we won 1965 war ,
we attained atomic power.
we defeat USSR (Russia) in Afghanistan
we won world cup in cricket.
we make international standard motorways
Our youth is working all over the world and send million of foreign reserves in every year.
and so much like that
we need only honest and loyal leader ship to erase corruption.
mufakir pakistn Allama Muhammad Iqbal said
no meed na ho in se aye rahbar e farzana
kam koosh to hain lekin bezok nahi rahi

and also he said
zaraa num ho to yeh matti bhri zarkhez hai saqi

dear brothers we should change ourselves instead blame others.
Banned

Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough

hmain Allah ke pannah aur us ke nusrat o taayeed ke zroorat hai, aur ye cheesain Allah subhana wo taalah kay ahkaam ke baja awerey he say haasil hoti hain. agar ham sab apna apna mohasba karnay main kamyaab ho jayain to hum na sirf apne zaat main hayaat a jawidaan ko pa lain gy balkay ijtamaaye tor par ek kom aur ek zinda o tabinda kom ban kar ubhrain gy
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
you have asked a question and answered it too by explaining causes:p

Now, please show us how to bring reforms

First tell you are pakistani national or Muslim national????

2.what policy frame work you have in your mind for reforms?
Reforms should be brought in building up human character.
Look. how world changes. after Russian revolution we demarcated boundaries across our countries and divided whole world into nation state system. Though,it's origin can be traced after treaty of Westphalia yet it rapidly implemented after world war 1.
Today, we are talking about the same world in which our forefathers had been living. European Union and other regions are ample proofs in this regard.
We have started realizing human values and asking for collective efforts; based on same culture and traditions.

Coming to you posed query that whether i am Muslim or Pakistani national.
I am Muslim by religion and Pakistani by territory.And according to the Pakistani constitution sovereignty belongs to Allah so being Pakistani or Muslim nationalism does not contradict.

You another question is what policy should be brought in order to bring reforms in human nature.
There are many things that can be mixed up in one policy; religion,tradition,culture,language etc.
If one is taught more about human values than about self centered desires then wind of peace will start prevailing in the human life.
Take for the granted, a mother is teaching his child that whatever we do in our lives it lasts impacts not only on us but also on society then child will think many times before taking up any bad step.
However, people used to say that home is the first school and mother is the first teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
The basic thing is our hypocritical attitude.We preach a thing but we don't practice it.We are always eager to reform others but not ourselves.Inside we want power,dictatorship,our own benefit and to get it we can even become savage beasts.We pretend that we want benefit of the people but inside we work on our personal agenda.
Unless we shun this attitude,we can never progress.We,humans/Pakistanis,must need to learn civility in both are public and private life.
We must stop switching between a devil(in private) and a saint(in public).

Regards.
You have nicely dealt with the topic. Why human wants to be more powerful despite knowing that his life is ephemeral and his hegemony would not prevail for longer time,what is the inciting point here?

What is the role of soul here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaryousaf View Post
dear fellows
i think it is a bad thing to blame all pakistani nation, when i see achievements of our nation in passing 65 years than i think we are a great nations
we have a organised state, we organized our Pakistan by ourselves after freedom,
we won 1965 war ,
we attained atomic power.
we defeat USSR (Russia) in Afghanistan
we won world cup in cricket.
we make international standard motorways
Our youth is working all over the world and send million of foreign reserves in every year.
and so much like that
we need only honest and loyal leader ship to erase corruption.
mufakir pakistn Allama Muhammad Iqbal said
no meed na ho in se aye rahbar e farzana
kam koosh to hain lekin bezok nahi rahi

and also he said
zaraa num ho to yeh matti bhri zarkhez hai saqi

dear brothers we should change ourselves instead blame others.
Agreed.
5% corrupt people,democratically elected not only spoil land of pure people but also it's citizens.
I did not mean that all are corrupt but i was meant are we alive nation? 65 years have been passed we never changed our society.
It is corrupt from lower to higher level.
I give u an example of my friend,living in Islamabad.
Once he was stopped by traffic sergeant and asked to pay him bribery otherwise his documents will be challaned.
He said "10,000" ka challan kaato lekin 1 rupya bhi corruption nahi doga.
This spirit is the need of the hour brother.
Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Thursday, March 22, 2012)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

@ waqar

Thanx for replying in detail!

Pakistani nation is confused between territories. You yourself called muslim but your Id is pakistani. Now pakistani Muslim waqar in his first post said about accountibility but in last post is admiring "OURSELVES" .5% is'nt negligible as compared to 95% population who could nöt eradicate corruption. You cited world war 1 and divisions of land.What you view about that division? Thirdly, you referred towards mother lap implying mother role is'nt good?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA,

Ironically, people of this land are like dead animals, and this particular habit prevails at every strata of society. But the question is not what we are, the question lies to the fact that this land is having great potential and at least 5-10% of the population comprises people who work selflessly for greater cause of the nation, for their brethren /people.

I am ardent believer of an idea, that this land had certain reasons to come into existence, and it has the reasons to exist.

We just start following glamour, power, pricks, prestige, money etc, and forget the very thing that we are here for just a little time, we dont know when are to leave this world, so it is always better to not indulge ourselves fully into the affairs of world. We are custodian of some things and I have read a line at very special book, which was something,' a shepherd does not sit at shadow of a tree, rather keep taking care of his sheep.' ... I love my people, I love my country and hope we all can work together for the greater national interests and we should do it... Long Live Pakistan.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
We,humans/Pakistanis,must need to learn civility in both are public and private life.
I think this gap between public and private life can only be filled if nation shares the responsibility of child training and upbringing with parents. The entire phase of upbringing, training and inculcating social behavior is left as sole responsibility of parents and schools usually just serve the purpose of teaching text books without bothering about other aspects as much; this causes individuals of nation not going through a common training and upbringing and hence developing different moral and social values which prioritizes "private" life over "public" life. These differences can be easily noticed in public life where individuals don't agree with each other even on pettiest of arguments . Proper schooling and social training of children and uniform inculcation of moral values in them is vital to make a nation. Parents make good humans out of individuals but it is schools that make nation out of good humans.

Another thing is all of the developed nations of the world have had "conscription" enforced during some time in their history. Conscription does not only serve the purpose of building up huge armies but it also serves to bring young individuals closer in highly disciplined environment and makes them feel more responsible towards the nation .

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: merged

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
@ waqar

Thanx for replying in detail!

Pakistani nation is confused between territories. You yourself called muslim but your Id is pakistani. Now pakistani Muslim waqar in his first post said about accountibility but in last post is admiring "OURSELVES" .5% is'nt negligible as compared to 95% population who could nöt eradicate corruption. You cited world war 1 and divisions of land.What you view about that division? Thirdly, you referred towards mother lap implying mother role is'nt good?
Pakistani nation is perplexed due to numerous reasons; one among central, is proper understanding of nation state system.we are still living in post mughal era and practicing most the traditions of per-independence. Before partition there were many separate princely states and each state had different set of principles.Same is being practiced in Pakistan today.
Sindhies are chanting slogans against Pakistan while balochi are talking about separate state.
To me, the biggest fool is uneducated person. If he is not educated then he will never understand pros and cons of his actions.

You second point is that i am admiring ourselves,right?
Now,try to gist what i was meant by saying that 5% corrupt politicians how make fool 180 million people of Pakistan. They are the bone of contention to larger extent.Who has to reform in our country you or me? we can reform in ourselves if we are educated enough but in remote areas where people consider their political representative everything ,do believe more on their leader than on any other thing.So,their role is largely contributing.

Another point is that people are motivated by greediness and politicians know this quite well. however, they fulfill all good or bad wishes of the people. this factor is also responsible in corrupting ourselves.

To continue with third point,division was based on nationalism. People said,i am french therefore i should have separate state.Religious point has also contributed.

Mother role is the biggest contributing factor that builds a human either he be pious or social evil.

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Hum zinda qom hain mugar hamara zameer murda ho chuka hai !