Thread: Sindhi Salemani
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 23, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobabar View Post
Thanks dear....
As for as i have got an other book for MCQs of Sindhi, am bit confused regarding that how to prepare MCQs, on the other hand, i think the last ten year papers are crucial as it is said gerenally...So, should i attempt its last 10 years paper or study it as gerenellay ..........
Means, let me know how to prepare it in a easy way and tell me plz i know that in how many days it can be prepared.....Thanks...
First try to read/study all things related to syllabs in order to grasp complete syllabus and to avoid any mishap in the examination. Selected study sometimes proves to be lethal while some lucky people enjoy its fruit too. After covering your syllabus try to solve past 10 years papers to practice and get perfection on the techniques of the exam day. Generally 1 and half month is well enough to cover the syllabus of the sindhi subject with good understanding. start remembering books and authors regularly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
tobabar (Friday, March 23, 2012)