Thread: Eds
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 23, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Razzaq View Post
every portion is easy , just start it , do not get fear of any portion, start from first ch, dont leave any chapter without going through it,after all you have to do all for good marks
EDS science is not the subject which you can complete in days and left it till ur revision plan some where in the days near exams... This was the advice of one of the respectable forum members and csp to me on this forum.... when I took start I was not able to understant philosophy behind this advice but now after going through the whole process of preparation and examination, my advice to juniours is, no need to over come the topics in days and specially those who do not have any science background... I completely agree with Hassan 1 hour a day and till the last day of exam... this plan should include ur revision plan... EDS should be taken very seriously... no need to go for ratta policy concepts matters a lot... Best wishes

Nothing is difficult in science but nothing is easy in science... u can not underestimate this subject specially in situation when u do not have any science back ground... best wishes

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
azure (Friday, March 30, 2012), Hassan Razzaq (Friday, March 23, 2012), summan sharif (Sunday, March 25, 2012)