View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 25, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
nice attempt but don't u think quoting everybody who is suggesting man to look in himself sounds redundant if u wont tell why they all were saying this so....Whats meant by phenomena"looking inside of himself"? its actually means remember the Blessings of Allah+ getting into cosmos and core and inspire by the creations and marvels created by Him and again praising+ How high or Low one is in his life, Always know and remember his reality and MAKE,,,,,hope u got my point....
Thanks, everyone's nature, ideas and love are different. "looking inside of himself"? I had cleared this, read the expansion again. I have quoted Rumi, Bulleh and Socrates so it doesn't make it redundant so far i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Skeptic View Post
@ Zuhaib Ahmed

Thumbs up dear.. Excellent..
Oh! Thanks, Dear.