View Single Post
Old Monday, March 26, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default Pakistan built on Ijtehad.

salam to my dear members and All those who will read my post and answer it optimistically.

Quaid -i-Azam laid foundation of pakistan. He first stood for unification of hindu and Muslims. Lucknow pact to Dehli proposal this fact is evidient.He event accorded to joint electorate system in 1928. Allama Iqbal also left that clause of Muslims demands for Good.Quaid again,had changed the menifestoe of League by demanding separate electorate.His confusion related to separate electorate transformed in to resolution--the lahore resolution depicted that fact.The dilemma of Quaid had been resolved. And pakistan movement gained momentum on the basis of two nation theory.Recently published Dawn articles(23 march) shows that Quaid had abondoned two nation theory after pakistan establishment.

Today, I.A rehman and many intellectuals are discussion the failure of two nation theory, pakistan division non-regenerated loss and blaiming to fore fathers.

Many of the columnist and writers opined that English-men followed divide and rule policy. From Bengal partition,to pakistan and separation of Bengla had happened due to this fact!

Today, balochi, pakhtuns are demanding separate provinces.No ,doubts for better administration the provinces should be carved out but not linguistic and religious or cultural grounds.

Why Quaid embraced and abondoned two nation theory by claiming you are free to go . . . . Why he shifted to pannist Muslim approach after pak formation? Why not before pakistan formation because he knew that would impossible. The dual policy of Quaid had created secular, religious and linguistic factions.

The problem today we are facing root back to our origion. Please comment with positive tone and decent approach.

Regards!

SADIA SHAFIQ.
AMSS (Wednesday, March 28, 2012), mjkhan (Monday, March 26, 2012), Sara Arshad (Monday, March 26, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Tuesday, April 03, 2012), umaryousaf (Monday, March 26, 2012)