Saturday, April 27, 2024
04:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 26, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default Pakistan built on Ijtehad.

salam to my dear members and All those who will read my post and answer it optimistically.

Quaid -i-Azam laid foundation of pakistan. He first stood for unification of hindu and Muslims. Lucknow pact to Dehli proposal this fact is evidient.He event accorded to joint electorate system in 1928. Allama Iqbal also left that clause of Muslims demands for Good.Quaid again,had changed the menifestoe of League by demanding separate electorate.His confusion related to separate electorate transformed in to resolution--the lahore resolution depicted that fact.The dilemma of Quaid had been resolved. And pakistan movement gained momentum on the basis of two nation theory.Recently published Dawn articles(23 march) shows that Quaid had abondoned two nation theory after pakistan establishment.

Today, I.A rehman and many intellectuals are discussion the failure of two nation theory, pakistan division non-regenerated loss and blaiming to fore fathers.

Many of the columnist and writers opined that English-men followed divide and rule policy. From Bengal partition,to pakistan and separation of Bengla had happened due to this fact!

Today, balochi, pakhtuns are demanding separate provinces.No ,doubts for better administration the provinces should be carved out but not linguistic and religious or cultural grounds.

Why Quaid embraced and abondoned two nation theory by claiming you are free to go . . . . Why he shifted to pannist Muslim approach after pak formation? Why not before pakistan formation because he knew that would impossible. The dual policy of Quaid had created secular, religious and linguistic factions.

The problem today we are facing root back to our origion. Please comment with positive tone and decent approach.

Regards!

SADIA SHAFIQ.
AMSS (Wednesday, March 28, 2012), mjkhan (Monday, March 26, 2012), Sara Arshad (Monday, March 26, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Tuesday, April 03, 2012), umaryousaf (Monday, March 26, 2012)

Farooq057 is on a distinguished road

U know what the only solution of all our problems in Pakistan rests in "Shariat''. Shariat-e-islam guarantees peace, justice, equality, the best of administrations.
For a muslim, success lies in Tawheed and Sunnah. Whether its your personal life or the matter of state or world, till it is not according to the sharia of Allah revealed to prophet Muhammad (s.a.wasallam) success is only imaginary and if it comes, it will be temporary and hurting the more later
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
salam to my dear members and All those who will read my post and answer it optimistically.

Quaid -i-Azam laid foundation of pakistan. He first stood for unification of hindu and Muslims. Lucknow pact to Dehli proposal this fact is evidient.He event accorded to joint electorate system in 1928. Allama Iqbal also left that clause of Muslims demands for Good.Quaid again,had changed the menifestoe of League by demanding separate electorate.His confusion related to separate electorate transformed in to resolution--the lahore resolution depicted that fact.The dilemma of Quaid had been resolved. And pakistan movement gained momentum on the basis of two nation theory.Recently published Dawn articles(23 march) shows that Quaid had abondoned two nation theory after pakistan establishment.

Today, I.A rehman and many intellectuals are discussion the failure of two nation theory, pakistan division non-regenerated loss and blaiming to fore fathers.

Many of the columnist and writers opined that English-men followed divide and rule policy. From Bengal partition,to pakistan and separation of Bengla had happened due to this fact!

Today, balochi, pakhtuns are demanding separate provinces.No ,doubts for better administration the provinces should be carved out but not linguistic and religious or cultural grounds.

Why Quaid embraced and abondoned two nation theory by claiming you are free to go . . . . Why he shifted to pannist Muslim approach after pak formation? Why not before pakistan formation because he knew that would impossible. The dual policy of Quaid had created secular, religious and linguistic factions.

The problem today we are facing root back to our origion. Please comment with positive tone and decent approach.

Regards!

SADIA SHAFIQ.
HMMM you have taken a very good step to initiate the debate on this topic,
I have heard many people claiming that two nation theory was abandoned by Quaid soon after the creation of Pakistan, but I strongly believe that those people do not have even a vague idea of what Two Nation theory really was and is...
Two nation theory meant that Muslims have a unique identity of their own they can not be merged in any other identity.
It did not mean that they can not bear any other nation existing.
after the creation of Pakistan Quaid gave the religious freedom on the principles of Islam and two nation theory coz according to two nation theory Muslims have unique identity and implies that other nations also possess a unique identity, so how can Quaid deny other sects the same right for which he himself fought for the Muslims, He was a man of principles and Islam also grants these rights to non muslims. Nation has many definitions and it can vary place to place and time to time, Two nation theory do exist today the only difference is we should apply it outside the borders of the country not within.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Monday, March 26, 2012)

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
HMMM you have taken a very good step to initiate the debate on this topic,
I have heard many people claiming that two nation theory was abandoned by Quaid soon after the creation of Pakistan, but I strongly believe that those people do not have even a vague idea of what Two Nation theory really was and is...
Two nation theory meant that Muslims have a unique identity of their own they can not be merged in any other identity.
It did not mean that they can not bear any other nation existing.
after the creation of Pakistan Quaid gave the religious freedom on the principles of Islam and two nation theory coz according to two nation theory Muslims have unique identity and implies that other nations also possess a unique identity, so how can Quaid deny other sects the same right for which he himself fought for the Muslims, He was a man of principles and Islam also grants these rights to non muslims. Nation has many definitions and it can vary place to place and time to time, Two nation theory do exist today the only difference is we should apply it outside the borders of the country not within.
Muslims having unique identity does not need partition and separate electorate. Unique identity stands for strong culture, restrained folkways and mores, institutionalized community. That uniquity do not need partition or separate electorate.Man of principle never shifts from democracy to Islamic political system.Hu$$ain shaeed sehrwardi pleaded to Quaid to give minorities rights-rights granted.I was asking pakistan was gained on the behalf of democracy ,then why objective resolution was passed.The shift in Quaid policy created divisiom that lead to chaos and military Raj.
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Muslims having unique identity does not need partition and separate electorate. Unique identity stands for strong culture, restrained folkways and mores, institutionalized community. That uniquity do not need partition or separate electorate.Man of principle never shifts from democracy to Islamic political system.Hu$$ain shaeed sehrwardi pleaded to Quaid to give minorities rights-rights granted.I was asking pakistan was gained on the behalf of democracy ,then why objective resolution was passed.The shift in Quaid policy created divisiom that lead to chaos and military Raj.
My dear Quaid never shifted from his ideals..... remember there is a difference in ideas and ideals....
muslims neede separate land for the purpose of governing themselves as our prophet muhammad S.A.W was asked by Allah to govern, its the destiny of Muslims, Allah never asked any other ummah to establish a government except Muslim ummah..
ideals remain same but ideas vary according to the changing circumstances and scenarios to implement the ideals...
the Ideal of Quaid was to establish a Muslim government, and his views for internal freedom and unity are nothing but a revision of MEESAQ-E-MADINA...
giving rights to non muslims and being a nation is not prohibited in Islam.. only extremism is prohibited.. I slam suggests the intermediate way which Quaid adopted ever....
peacepakistan (Wednesday, March 28, 2012)

Nayyar Hussain is on a distinguished road
Default Quaid

Quote:

Regards!

SADIA SHAFIQ.
" Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was undoubtedly one of the greatest men of modern history. He was the founder and builder of Pakistan. His vision of Pakistan has often been debated. Some critics maintain that he wanted to make Pakistan a secular state, which is absolutely a wrong thesis. The reality is other way round. As a great protagonist of Islamic system of government, his vision of Pakistan was that of an ideal Islamic State with its socio-economic set-up based on the teachings of the Muslim faith. His ideal State, would be one where Islamic values and mandates would be accepted and observed, where the Islamic concept of equality, fraternity, liberty, and justice would find play."

In the light of abandonment of two nation theory i wanna quote a saying of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
He said:
“Minorities, must be protected and safeguarded to the fullest extent…..Our Holy Prophet has given the clearest proof that non-Muslims have been treated not only justly and fairly but generously.”
In my opinion, this concept leaded Jinnah to the abandonment of Two Nation Theory.
As the concept of Islam regarding the rights of minorities is very much obvious
Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

Please correct me if i am wrong
Regards!!!
Old Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quaid had shifted from ideals.Muslim were minorities.Quaid had demanded a separate state for numerical minority.Notify me Muslim legislation states that land should or must have to divide on the base of population criteria.Islamic ideals state that where there is Muslim ,there is Islam.

Two nation theory was based on Islamic ideals.Muslim demanded land because they are nation.That notion of nation was borrowed from Islamic ideals.That nation(islamic-ideals) were demanding right of separate land according to the modern definition of nation; that states geography,ethinicity and culture are standards of nation.

Quaid had divided muslims ; hardliner and secular.Now these division has created communal rights.

Now we should accede to the demands of KPKz and Balochiz Because they are also nation according to any definition of nation. they are too miniority, deprived as in Past Muslims were.

Balochistan should not be divided because islamic ideals never defines division on religious or cultural grounds.Islam cohere as well as adhere too Muslim ön the base of its own ideals rather land.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Regards!

SADIA SHAFIQ.
We really need a healthy debate over this issue as much of our woes that we confront today emanates from the ambiguity.

What impede the healthy debate to proceed is our emotive approach. Our ideologies and beliefs are dictated by emotions. The distorted facts taught to us instill myopia and intolerance to dissenting views. This prevents us to accept the realities.

Quide-e-Azam was undoubtedly a great leader with ineffable leadership qualities. However being a human , he wasn’t free from flaws.

Quid was a staunch liberal who followed westernized life style through his life. Being member of Imperial Legislative Council he introduced “Interfaith Marriages Bill”. He was advocate of Hindo-Muslim Unity but latter on other considerations including Hostile attitude of Congress made him to change his view.

Muslims of Sub Continent have strong affinity to Religion. So the Muslim League made its case on the grounds of Religion. Quid being head of the party had to portray the affinity to Religion to keep the support of People intact. But his action spoke other way round.

While holding the chair of Governor General of Pakistan, aside from his speeches, he took not a single step that indicates his religious leanings or desire impose Shariah in Pakistan. He didn’t ban Night Clubs, Alcohal etc.His first law Minsiter , Joginder Nath Mandal, was Hindu. His secretary and later the Chief Justice of Pakistan Alvin Robert Cornelius was a christen. The First Foreign Minster , Sir zaffrullah was , Ahmdi. Quid appointed a christen as first Editor of “Dawn” Newspaper. He given the task of writing first national anthem to a Hindu , Mr J.N. Azad.

More interestingly, his 11th August speech to the Constitutional Assembly that bears great significance as this assembly had to draft constitution of Pakistan. While Quid was delivering his speech , the Session was being presided Over by Mr Mandal.

With out going in to the debate over this speech , the point I want to raise is that this Speech had been censored. You will never find reference of this in any text book .

The problem started after Quids Death. The influential class hi jacked the state on the name of Religion. They did every wrong , played every havoc under the viel of religion.

The establishment support Religious Militant Wing , who profess sectarian ideology, and kill fellow Muslims who don’t conform to their view of Islam. Still people have soft corner for such Groups. What they want, they want to push us back to the stone ages.

Once these groups supported Ahl-e-Kitab America to fight with “ atheist Russia. Than they chanted slogans Come America come. Those who were at helm patronized Militancy that geminated Sectarian Violence, Drugs and ClassonKoof Culture but filled their pockets with Dollars and given international acceptability to their illegitimate Rule.

Where we stand today? What is our respect in the World? It is very easy to blame Politicians who are engaged in Corrupt Practices. But before this , look at our neighbor India. Their Politicians are by now means less incapable and corrupt thyan ours but Indian State is one of the most successful state in the world in spite of religious, ethnic, linguistic etc diversity of the populace? We could not keep ourself united inspite of being tied in to a religious bond? This is point to ponder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
AMSS (Wednesday, March 28, 2012), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, March 27, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2018 - Roll no. 12261

HAMID SALEH LAK is on a distinguished road

Dear sadia
Agar quaid ne pakistan banaya to iss k liye b wo majbor hogaey theh
Kyun k is k siwa aur option koi nhn tha bachta
Quaid ne to dehli propsal b accept kar liye theh k chalo ham unite rahain atleast

Lekan hamara masla yeh ha k ham apni galtiyon par sochnay ki bajaey us mard e momin (Alah jisy karwat karwat janat naseeb karay)
Par tanqeed shuru kar dety hen
Agar yeh mulk islam k nam par hasil kia tha to minorities ko haqoq quid e azam ne nhn islam ne diye the
Aur agar quid ne usi ko byan kia to kya bura kia
Aur yeh jo naam nihad danwashar kehty hen
To koi in se pochay jao aur india me musalmano ki halat dekho to phir batao k quaid ne to minorities ki bat dual policy apnai thi baqool tmharay par india jo apnay ap ko sb se bari secular state samjhth ha us ne to dual policy adopt ki to wahan aj kyun separation ki movements chal rahi hen?
Masla yeh ha k quaid ne humen mulk bana kar ehsan kia ha to us ki maghfrt ki dua kar dia karo
Aur apni galtiyoun par socho
Aj na to is mulk me india aur bangladesh ki tarha nehru aur mujeeb ki family power men hen aur na quaid ne khud swiss acount khalwaye theh
Uss ki niyat to saaf ,sachi aur ujli thi na
Iss tabahi k hum khud zimadar ham khud hen wo nhn jo karachi me asoda e khak ha

Quid e azam teri azmat ko salam
Alah teri qabr ko thanda rakhay
42nd CTP (PAAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayyar Hussain View Post
" Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was undoubtedly one of the greatest men of modern history. He was the founder and builder of Pakistan. His vision of Pakistan has often been debated. Some critics maintain that he wanted to make Pakistan a secular state, which is absolutely a wrong thesis. The reality is other way round. As a great protagonist of Islamic system of government, his vision of Pakistan was that of an ideal Islamic State with its socio-economic set-up based on the teachings of the Muslim faith. His ideal State, would be one where Islamic values and mandates would be accepted and observed, where the Islamic concept of equality, fraternity, liberty, and justice would find play."

In the light of abandonment of two nation theory i wanna quote a saying of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
He said:
“Minorities, must be protected and safeguarded to the fullest extent…..Our Holy Prophet has given the clearest proof that non-Muslims have been treated not only justly and fairly but generously.”
In my opinion, this concept leaded Jinnah to the abandonment of Two Nation Theory.
As the concept of Islam regarding the rights of minorities is very much obvious
Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

Please correct me if i am wrong
Regards!!!
yes you are right I second you.
Nayyar Hussain (Tuesday, March 27, 2012)