View Single Post
Old Monday, March 26, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Muslims having unique identity does not need partition and separate electorate. Unique identity stands for strong culture, restrained folkways and mores, institutionalized community. That uniquity do not need partition or separate electorate.Man of principle never shifts from democracy to Islamic political system.Hu$$ain shaeed sehrwardi pleaded to Quaid to give minorities rights-rights granted.I was asking pakistan was gained on the behalf of democracy ,then why objective resolution was passed.The shift in Quaid policy created divisiom that lead to chaos and military Raj.
My dear Quaid never shifted from his ideals..... remember there is a difference in ideas and ideals....
muslims neede separate land for the purpose of governing themselves as our prophet muhammad S.A.W was asked by Allah to govern, its the destiny of Muslims, Allah never asked any other ummah to establish a government except Muslim ummah..
ideals remain same but ideas vary according to the changing circumstances and scenarios to implement the ideals...
the Ideal of Quaid was to establish a Muslim government, and his views for internal freedom and unity are nothing but a revision of MEESAQ-E-MADINA...
giving rights to non muslims and being a nation is not prohibited in Islam.. only extremism is prohibited.. I slam suggests the intermediate way which Quaid adopted ever....
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
peacepakistan (Wednesday, March 28, 2012)