View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 27, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayyar Hussain View Post
" Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was undoubtedly one of the greatest men of modern history. He was the founder and builder of Pakistan. His vision of Pakistan has often been debated. Some critics maintain that he wanted to make Pakistan a secular state, which is absolutely a wrong thesis. The reality is other way round. As a great protagonist of Islamic system of government, his vision of Pakistan was that of an ideal Islamic State with its socio-economic set-up based on the teachings of the Muslim faith. His ideal State, would be one where Islamic values and mandates would be accepted and observed, where the Islamic concept of equality, fraternity, liberty, and justice would find play."

In the light of abandonment of two nation theory i wanna quote a saying of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
He said:
“Minorities, must be protected and safeguarded to the fullest extent…..Our Holy Prophet has given the clearest proof that non-Muslims have been treated not only justly and fairly but generously.”
In my opinion, this concept leaded Jinnah to the abandonment of Two Nation Theory.
As the concept of Islam regarding the rights of minorities is very much obvious
Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

Please correct me if i am wrong
Regards!!!
yes you are right I second you.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Nayyar Hussain (Tuesday, March 27, 2012)