View Single Post
Old Friday, March 30, 2012
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Plz share ur experience is it worth buying or can it be used as a substitute for a laptop ? How about the operating system used in it ? Thanks.
I used an iPad 2 3 months ago..it was with me for around a week, and in that whole week I didnt use my PC at all, they only problem which you may come across is that you will face bit of difficulty while typing.. everything through touch is quite easy but i found typing bit of difficult other than that YES you can use it on for your laptop. Operating system is not that hard different company uses different OS, the one which i found hard is that of Blackberry, Android is quite easy and user friendly, interface of iPad is bit different but you wont find it hard to adjust with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixwan For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Saturday, March 31, 2012)