View Single Post
Old Monday, April 02, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
about this 2 years gap, its 2 year fix or it is 2 or more than 2 years gap???
Only 2 Years gap...
Quote:
I have only one migration certificate, can I use photocopy of it?
No...
Quote:
and sir If i want to do it from Gomal or Islamia bwp , I will need to go there or they have exam centre at peshawar also for examination purpose?
For MA exam, Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB) has centres at Bahawalpur, Chishtiya, Bahawalnagar, Khanpur and Rahim Yar Khan...
Gomal University has also centre in DIKhan...

No centres in Peshawar of both Islamia univ Bahalpur and Gomal univ...
Quote:
Sir I really liked your suggestion. You just gave words and way to my thoughts. Now I will browse their websites for time being and will visit them in sha Allah in person after ce 2012.

I will keep you posted with the updates in sha Allah and will seek further guidance if needed.
Yeah... Welcome... : )

p.s: Sorry my dear for replying late... I was busy with MA English Composite exam (UoSargodha)... Exams finished on 28 march... Alhamdulilah : )