View Single Post
Old Monday, April 02, 2012

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough
Default How to prepare notes

i think first of all one thing should be understood that we should read a good book of the subject.. for example for Pakistan Affairs read ''trek to Pakistan", it is excellent book and many csp's have recommended only this book for Pakistan Affairs(PA) even for indopak history, now this is written by a good writer ahmed saeed, he is a professional writer and have wrote many books, tel me one thing ? can you write book or make notes good than him? it is not possible right now as you are not good as he is, i strongly oppose this notes culture,there is a misconception about notes, notes is not writing all the topics, no , notes is that first you go through book, read the book once, then note some important point with the help of high lighter or write down main points on any copy
example: kashif ali tipu is a csp, and he made notes of International Law and sociology, have you seen any explanation of the topic in his notes ? no . actually he only noted down the main points of the topic on which he will write but he followed a good book for preparation and just noted down the points at one place, this is called notes... you cant write a book like ahmed saeed or kaeley or mojamdar.. but you can note down the important points on which you will write if the question comes.
second things is that when you follow more than one book then you should note down points of both books .. for example
read role of Aligarh from book one... and then read the same topic from book two..
now combine the main points of the topic at one place... and i think it will only cover half a page or maximum one page.. don't write the topic from A to Z as it is waste of time and cant be equal to the books in quality.
it is my experience and i wanted to share with you, may Allah bless you all with success and a meaningful life.. Ameen
Regards
Erum Qureshi (Monday, April 02, 2012), Raheel Mughal (Tuesday, December 18, 2018), rushna khalil (Monday, April 02, 2012), saadi butt (Wednesday, April 04, 2012), sara bhittani (Monday, January 07, 2013), syeda naqvi (Tuesday, May 22, 2012), Waqas77 (Sunday, August 26, 2012), Weltanschauung (Sunday, July 09, 2017)