View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadman View Post
Thank you for helping but can you tell me the process, I mean where I need to go or where I can get it done... this age relaxation thing.
How many months/years do you exactly require to become eligible? Age limit upto 1 year is relaxed by secretary of the concerned deptt. Upto 3 years minister and chief secretary can grant and for more summary is forwarded to cheif Minister. I think in case where lower age limit is relaxed you'll not be granted relaxation more than 1 year, so can only apply for Inspector of stamps only. Write an application and submit it to secretary of concerned deptt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
Age Relaxation is normally in the case when people exceed the age limit which is required. But in this case when they deliberately hv demanded pplz wd minimum age of 30 im not really sure whether they wud grant age relaxation

and if they rdoin so, thn whts de use of putting tht minimum age of 30 yrs in de newspaper?

Well lower age limit is not granted to all, but can be relaxed in few conditions when a person fulfills all the criteria and is ineligible for the post due to short of age only.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
thedeadman (Wednesday, April 04, 2012)