View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 04, 2012

billisheikh is on a distinguished road

just came after interview...

name
family and edu background
ask about my internship, and about any job (i said no, told them story about why i was rejected in an organization,which was funny )
then one person said accounting perhy hai, i said yes. he ask kia kia ata he accounting me, i said financial stat ki preparation etc, theye ask financial stat kon kon c hty...
then after they ask me IAS in notes to financial system, i said i dnt know.. he replied IAS ka pta he , i said international accounting standards
phir subjects ka poocha, i told them all of my finance subjects, they ask me about difference in Musharika and muraabaah...

then ask about k konci musharka ki products use hurehy hai...(none) (ijaarah and murabah only) he asked why musharka is not applicable, i said b'coz of profitability , then the member in center told me that banks don't want to share losses as per musharika condition so they dnt use musharika.

one question was about Modern and traditional banking from my subject risk management , he asked me the difference, (one was area wise and other was centralized) but he told me still sector(area) wise use hurehay hai...

then he ask about my hobby ( i said papers, documents, receipts collecting and internet surfing etc )
he said strange hobby

then ask about my weakness (he added other then physical)

have you any issue with bond ? no
posting area issues ? no

and they were asking everything i told them. means jo bhi ap bolay gai. k ye subjects thay ye topic tha, wo unhi me se questions keray ge.. so concentrate over your words

ALLah Pak sab ki madad keray (amen)
best of luck all.. do pray for me too
kashifj (Thursday, April 05, 2012), Shahidhailian (Wednesday, April 04, 2012)