View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 10, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Could any body let me know that how much precious dawn is for CSS 10-30-50-70%?

How?
Why?
Which is the best page for dawn to read ?

How to get Current Affairs notes.?
How to get Essay notes etc..
is there any one how could ans?
it is no more than 10 %..and i have given that figure as maximum staying within the safe zone and relying on your options..there is no specific page you can read but International feature page can be read to stay abreast with what is going on around in international arena..if you have a look at CSS Papers of last 5 years or even before, you will come to know that Dawn had nothing to do with that..all you need is analytical approach to explain things in terms of why? How? Who? i have seen that people do special things like cutting news clippings and pasting them in a separate register beside pouring lot of precious time but in the end it all goes wasted..
How to get current affair notes?
ANS: it is a simple task, no notes are required, read the national and international page of Dawn and take a general perspective about an issue then think about it implications on world and Pakistan..
How to get essay notes?
ANS: you are asked to write essay on generally 5 types of topics i-e
1: Any Philosophical saying like "Obesity is the root of all diseases"
2: Any social problem like "Inflation", "corruption" etc.
3: Any contemporary crisis like "Iran's Nuclear Turmoil"
4: A problem and its implications by ISLAM like "Freedom of women in ISLAM"
5: Any Economic issue
now you see that there is one type that is covered by Dawn and that is type 3 i-e any contemporary crisis, now to prepare that all you are required to do what you did with preparing current affairs from Dawn..
i hope i have answered it comprehensively..any further query will be welcomed..