Thread: powers
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 15, 2012

wasfagillani will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali hasan View Post
if both has same lavel of prestige ,shashka ,show shaa then why CSS is 100 times difficult and why army officers through army quota come in to css specially PSP?? Even some majors also leave army for css.........
if u compare the test prepration of army n civil service...
army=issb
civil service=css exam

issb selects the candiaite on some particular traits...then PMA grooms a guy into a soldier n then army through various courses train them for their job....it requires alot of health n mental fitness as well...
army is ristricted to some particulr domain...i-e defence n war methods....

if we see civil service....we have to prpepare for 1500 mraks....we have to go through a strict exam n interview n psycholigical tests......it is atleast a year long process..then a candidate is allocated......
during civil service exam one has to prove its mental n intellectual ability to run the governemnt....one has to study alot on almost every field n area...n make one self capable enough to bethe part of civil service....then during training an officer gets tranied and gets more knowlodge....they have to manage the different governmental departmenst n districts...
so the power prestige varies n increases.....

on the contrary army is it self an organization...they have limited cantonments .....they have different culture...life style...which is very good i must say...they cannot enjoy the power at the first day of joining the job....
after some time some officers feel that theyr not for army job then they try for PSP....or some oficer do not see any progress in their military career then they think to join civil service....

army comes under ministry of defence n they have power of bullet....where as bureaucracy has power of pen...so some how bureaucray is more power ful than army because they r under ministry of defence.....a defene secretary holds the position of a bureaucrate which is always an army officer.....

i hope i m clear now