Thread: powers
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 16, 2012

wasfagillani will become famous soon enough

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...ttachment.html

I must say that most of them are repsectful instead of bullies. there was one incident where one of the majors called a batchmate of ours "bloody civilian". at the farewell the general asked them if they had anything to say. this batchmate of ours told him the story. the general immediately issued orders, and that major, by the grace of God, will never be promoted.

here i go.....i have read the thread in detail....its not only his experience i have my self seen many examples....calling these army officers other people by bloody civilians....

i must say this thing that one cannot change his mentality through training or rank....this shows that how backward he is morally n ethically....

beleive me any officer of the rank of maj cannot even imagine talking to general officer face to face.....army is an organization of senior n junior....
so u can see these civil officers get the chance to meet the brigadiars n general officers...talk to them n meet them...

its our country only army is not running it....n only civil government is also not running it....

another thing i dun want to say but i have to that there is an element of inferiority complex in among army officers that they call people bloody civilians....its a human nature when one feels other a better one then he under estimates that person....

so be confident of your self....thanks to Allah almight for giving us many facilities...instead of calling each other by bad names n getting jealous ...we all must full fill our duties well...

we all are human beings...we eat the same food....breathe the same air....wear same clothes....move in same vehicles...read the same books n news papers....

kisi ko neecha dikha kay kuch bhee nahi ho jata.....