View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 24, 2012

stranger498 is on a distinguished road
Default Revolution

i am not a very good reader of opinions as everybody is very fond off making a speech including me that's why i read half of the post of the thread starter and in spite of reading long,thoughtful and "pseudo evolutionary/revolutionary" ideas of my respected member fellows i am posting my own view
the only need is the change of behavior on the part of the people,we always say or presume that our leaders are corrupt and are keenly looting this country but what are we doing???we are selling our votes,we are selling powdered bricks in the form of MIRCH,we are making our children to drink filthy milk,we are injecting water injections to the meat of the animals to increase its water.None of us is ready to obey the rule himself,we are so dumb to even think for sometime that what the hell are we doing to ourselves,what are we contributing to our society...i think that if everyone of us,before going to sleep starts accounting for the evil deeds committed in one day,we'll come to know that we are no more CORRUPT and DISHONEST than the leaders who are governing.The mere difference is that they are looting on what they are capable of and your making your share out of what we have grasp on...

the only way OUT of this pathetic condition is REVOLUTION among our own self.its the need of the hour to mend our ways,see in our own characters and find the cure for the diseases of our own body,mind and intentions.only then we'll be able to put a hand on the collars of our LEADERS
dont forget the DIVINE saying that "as are the subjects,so are the leaders"so for GOD SAKE stop waiting for the evolution or revolution.if you really want to change something,change yourself
doc lee (Friday, December 27, 2013), muhammad_essa (Tuesday, April 24, 2012), nadiamughal (Monday, May 14, 2012), shahzad but (Wednesday, May 16, 2012)