View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidogar View Post
I am really sorry to say that How India is more strong than Us (Pakistan)? In my view the strength of a country can be judge by the the moral courage or courage of the masses. I have personal experience that the Hindus of India who are in the majority in strength there, having such a lack of the same courage. I am using the courage word just in accordance with the discussion topic. They are less strong than us. When the feet of cat burnt, they press her own child under her feet. in the same manner when India become helpless, she run towards supreme power of the world.

Another very important factor which normally we ignored is that China friendship and influence about the siachen nexus. Have any one consider it from this angle that why China is our friend, not friend but a very close friend of us after Sino-India war 1962.
my dear fellow you can't fight a war with mere courage in front of heavy weapons and stronger economy......
don't be over optimistic plz...
and about the friendship with china then keep it in mind that among nations there is nothing like friendship its just mutual interest...
it is not in the interest of China to get into the war with regional aswel as superpowers....
if it would not have been the case then China shouldn't have backed down the financing of Pak-Iran gas pipeline.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Thursday, April 26, 2012), IrfanShahid (Thursday, May 17, 2012), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, May 17, 2012)