View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012

sidogar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
my dear fellow you can't fight a war with mere courage in front of heavy weapons and stronger economy......
don't be over optimistic plz...
and about the friendship with china then keep it in mind that among nations there is nothing like friendship its just mutual interest...
it is not in the interest of China to get into the war with regional aswel as superpowers....
if it would not have been the case then China shouldn't have backed down the financing of Pak-Iran gas pipeline.
Dear how will you convince me with strong economy argue? America claims so though she is not now strong economically. She claims the super power of the world, but despite the facts has she won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan yet. what is the Ratio of success from since 2001. Then tell me what are the facts of heavy weapons and strongest economy? All these thing i am saying, as i have personal experience. Will any american citizen have courage to blow himself up with IED's. No dear actual fact is courage. On the contrary, i will explain my point of view with facts, but before me re-consider / examine the china interest. look and examine critically by watch geographical location of the border at map.