View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

what i have observed in my life is that those people who are really talented and worthy of something are very humble and moderate while, those who just have power but not any ability and moral strength are fanatic, extremist and maniac. power always comes with responsibility and most of the people in power don't understand this phenomenon. this behaviour brings an interlinked chain of anger and short temperament. for example, during a rehearsal in my university yesterday something went wrong and a senior teacher behaved angrily with a junior teacher in front of all students. after some time the same teacher who was the victim of the rage of a senior teacher was getting mad at a clerk and this goes on. here i would blame that senior teacher who did not realise her position and self respect of the other teacher and disseminated a feeling of negativity, anger and rage in her surrounding .conclusively, it can be said that the privileged and educated class must take a step forward to realise that how blessed they are and must learn to behave and act like blessed people. we are not thankful for what we have and always want more and more. if we would learn to say thanks and Alhamdulliah most of our problems will get resolved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Wednesday, May 02, 2012), Mehwish Pervez (Wednesday, May 02, 2012), roijen (Sunday, June 10, 2012)