View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 01, 2012
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amna View Post
Assalam O Alikum,

Two day back a incident happened, that made me so upset and arise lots of questions in my mind , where we are going ?, what are our values ?, are we really progressing ,what we are learning ,are we able to call ourselves civilized ; although punching me since long ,but this time intensity is severe.

It don’t know is this right platform to request, but I feel it is, this forum has 9679 members; all are young , energetic , educated , devoted ,CSS aspirant and CSS officer also. It is a humble request to each and every member of this forum, with education we should have to groom ourselves morally also (I am not saying they have no moral values). We have to train ourselves as well, how to give respect and how to get it from others .We have to learn how to cope up with pressure, how to save ourselves from corruption, bribery, ruthlessness, contumely, and discourtesy.

We all blames our government, but we always forget they are representative of us; what we are, our government is, if they are corrupt then we have to admit we are corrupt, so instead pointing finger toward them first we have to correct ourselves. We must have to start from our own self, then move toward our family, street, village, town, city, tahsil, district, division and so on.

I have notice the lack of temperament and tolerance increasing day by day. We must have to learn what enlightenment, freedom and education is; is it just cramming the books for getting some post or something else? To err is human, but have to correct these mistakes, instead repeating again and again.

Here most of the member are/are going to be/will be part of the establishment or policy makers (InshaAllah), try be good /positive examples for coming generation ; be special for everyone and take them as special. Along with knowledge we have to educate and groom ourselves on immediate basis.

Are we civilized and where we are going and how can we get on track ? share your views .

Allah Pak let all of us toward right path. Ameen.

@ Moderators

I have drop a suggestion in site feedback regarding this.
If you feel that this is not a relevant topic you have all rights, of course; I will never complain.

Best Regards
i respect ur views mam but dont agree with them.
Leaders represent nations not nations represent leaders. Our leaders have brought us at the verge of collapse, destruction and bankruptcy. They have left us, with nothing except to lose patience and temper. if loosing patience represents uncivilized class than millions even billions of Arabs are not uncivilized. they dethroned their leaders because their leaders hadnt represented them ,they were corrupt, prodigal,lavish,extravagent and squanders as our leaders . So,our prestigious leaders need something worst than that of Arabs.
And never think we elect them , they are elected by spending billions of rupees which have been earned by them during their sacred tenure.

"what we are, our government is, if they are corrupt then we have to admit we are corrupt, so instead pointing finger toward them first we have to correct ourselves."

our government is not what we are , they dont live like us, they dnt eat like us, they dnt suffer like us, they dnt bare like us, the dont spend like us , they dnt earn like us , in short, there is no commonality between them and us. people who are in government keep some unique class which donot meant to suffer.
dear, i think we must kill our next generation by our own hands instead of leaving them in lurch. Law of jungle is howering upon us like vultures. judicial decisions are abrogated with impunity. Check the severity and extent of corruption scams, my dear , people like you and me can never imagine to make corruption upto this extent. There is not a single person in the family of our beloved and honourable Mr. prime minister who is free from the corruption scams.
Wife, 13 crore debts
abdul qadir gilani , haj scam, Nicl scam
mosa gilani, drug
daughter, representative in UNO under what rule
MR.Pm, .............. (Allah inko lambi zindgi dy)
these people hate to love poors and they love to mesh poors . if we dealt with them with love and respect ,it meanz we sre offering our Pakistan like a piece of cake.