View Single Post
Old Friday, May 04, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 141

mhkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabiaAfzal View Post
thanks alot. i am quiet satisfied with your explanation. i was just trying to say that their should be a specified criteriea for marking in interview. each question should have specific weightage. secondly psychological report should also be considered and should have marks. all these things would make the system more transparent. some candidates drop alot of questions but still they are given extraordinary marks while some answer all questions yet they get bad marks this creates ambiguity regarding selection criteriea. all such grey areas should be eliminated. i hope others will appreciate my suggestions.
Interview is not assessment of your knowledge only.Its your qualitative and logical arguments that counts.Its your expression and confidence that matters significantly. Its your personality and your views which are evaluated. so if you drop some questions its does not hit a lot. Moreover we must not be skeptical about FPSC because by Grace of ALLAH FPSC is the most transparent institution in Pakistan and particularly as long as Mr Bhagwan Das is there we must be comfortable as he is a man of integrity.