View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about

Assalamu Alaikum"

My Subjects were: Islamic History,IR,Journalism,Business Administration and sociology

today it was my interview,and the questions which were asked run as follows:

BD:
1. you hail from district mastung,tell me about its strategic importance,fertility,natural resources,agricultural products and worth visiting places.

2.Recently a conference was held in DOHA regarding FDI( in developing countries)what decisions were taken?

3.why Saudi Govt; had recalled its ambassador from Egypt and what are the new developments?

4.You have opted for IRS as your second choice,tell me the job description of an IRS officer? what kind of taxes are collected by FBR?

5.tell me about the latest arms purchase deal between US and india? (Dropped)

6.What could be the probable consequences of the short verdict of SC against PM?

7.Can we say that prisons in Pakistan are corrective centers?

8.should PM render its resignation after his being convicted?Has he been convicted?

9.Why Pakistan has been denied a civil nuclear deal?Reasons?

10. Baloch militants?do they really exist?how many rebel groups are militating against the state?

11. FDI rate and percentage in pakistan?to what extent it has been dropped and why?

12. how many industrial units have been shifted to other countries and name those countries?

15. which sectors are enticing for foreign investors?

Second Member:

1.what do you know about the strategic deal between US and Afghanistan?how it would effect the region?why was Pakistan not included or kept posted regarding the deal?isn't it our diplomatic failure?Why is US putting her heat on Pakistan?

2. Balochistan problem,reasons and possible way forward?Shouldn't Govt initiate negotiations with the hostile Baloch leaders,those who are in exile?

3.Difference b/w progressive and regressive taxation?

4.Why has pakistan been confronting with revenue generation problem?Reasons and possible solutions?

5.Recko dick Project?its significance and latest developments?

Third Member:

1. is the recent upheaval in stock exchange an indicator of a sound economic policy?

2.Why IMF is criticized? what sort of conditions it has set for pakistan?tell me about the latest arrangements between pakistan and IMF?

3.Why people are turning hostile to their respective governments in Greece and Spain?what is Euro zone crisis and how the suggested austerity measures would effect the public at large?

5. Neocons? Why is US taking keen interest in South china sea and what are the reasons that US is drawing more allies closer and roping in the Australia and other countries of the same region and extending her cooperation in terms of arms development?

6. What is TQM and its techniques?

7.what is jell' o Journalism?

this was my interview.Overall i performed well but at the same time dropped almost four questions.

and special thanks to

Sir Marilatif and Suman

Mari sahab,tai baaz baaz minnatwaar!

Keep me in your sayings!
ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
Asad Shafiq (Friday, May 11, 2012), NASR KHAN (Wednesday, May 09, 2012), sarfaraz shami (Thursday, May 10, 2012), Suman (Wednesday, May 09, 2012)