View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

either to make a province or not.....
few points which must come in my mind while talking about new province

1 resources

2 area

3 culture

4 what type of problems they have ? which can only be solved by new province

5 present income from that area.

6 administration

so if in the above mention points are kept in mind and analyse the situation how many provinces can be made and the viability of province can be easily understandable for me

1 bhawalpur province

as they have almost the same culture and language like punjab.........they have good area........but either they have enough revenue to maintain and run thier own assembly? before it also people in that area are not getting enough facilities. rest of resources we will also spend on new ministers, then what the poor people will do..........what thier condition will be u can easily understand

2 HAzara province

as in KPK. i think it is possible and have enough revenue to run it assembly and its people will progress more. as the hazara people and rest of KPK have different culture and thier area is also not together. ( i think a river or canal seprate them) not sure.

3 sariki province

totally on languistic basic. how this province will manage its expenses. and rule will be again in hands of some vaderas and the general public will just suffer more and more

In 1 talk show i listtened that in Nawaz shrif tenure ( dont remeber which 1) more than 6 billion i think will be given to balochistan province for development. when Nawaz sharif visited that area and asked where that money was spent. he was informed that was spent to purchased new cars and jeeps which are in private use of ministers. then what will be for general public?????.

so similarly

by making new province who will afford the protocol of new ministers ........general public.........

managment can be achieved without making provinces also.........sorry atleast i dont want, dont bear to waste my money on these corrupt politicans.

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)