View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Balochistan is a province and is it making progress?
Issue of Balochistan is different.There is a background and you know well what kind of exploitation is going on.Government and Army is involved in their miserable condition.It has no comparison with demand of new provinces.

If you remember the exploitation of East Pakistan,you must remember what Bhashani said on his visit to Islamabad,

"Mujhe Islamabad ki roads se patt'son ki smell aati hai"

Now we are waiting that people of Balochistan may say,

"hamen sui gas k sholo'n mein balochistan k awam ki aahen sunti hain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
I do not think that it is proper time to have new provinces. Everybody knows and understands the game behind this demand. It is a shrewd game being played by our politicians. The merits to be obtained by making new provinces will be overshadowed by its demerits if started this year. Let us wait for right time when sense and sensibility prevails in our politics.
And when that time will come ?Politicians are taking advantages even in these circumstances.They will always because they know well how to bait people.

We have lost east Pakistan in waiting for "right time".Dear right time never comes itself.It has to make come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Creating new provinces on administrative basis is a good option, but there are many conflicting issues. Distribution of resources, water distribution, demarcation of provinces, issue of Hazara province. Soon we will hear voices of Muhajir province & that will be disastrous for Pakistan. Moreover potential of new provinces to survive is also a concern. Please comment
As Xeric said,India has many provinces and states so I think more provinces would prove beneficial from administrative point of view.

@all Bengal was divided by british for sake of better administration and we,the muslims appreciated that decision because it was in our favour.Hindus opposed it because it wasn't in their favour.Look ! What are we doing? We don't want to give rights to our fellow citizens because it's against our interest.They are making noise for new provinces because they feel they are not in better position.

What is more important for us?A single country Pakistan with some new provinces or many independent small states just like east pakistan?

Decisions should be based on facts,reality and far-sightedness rather emotions and imagination.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), mjkhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)