View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012

enchanted is on a distinguished road

Yes you are right Farrah. politicians have always been corrupt even they are corrupt now. What i think if the politicians have not been corrupt than this move have been fruitful for us otherwise no benefit for creating new provinces.

You know our people. Illitreacy rate is very high. Therefore, provinces fight as punjabi, sindhi etc..

What are we doing. we are demanding a province on basis of saraiki province. we are fighting on our races what will happen when we will have more provinces...more fights on races as sindhi baluch punjabi....

As our QUAID said we are neither sindhi,balochi,punjabi or pathan we are all just PAKISTANI.
But our provinces division is not being like this...(Dividing provinces for sake of better adminstration) rather you can hear the slogans 'divide our province as a siraiki province' etc. It means the views which we hear now, are about differences between different provinces, it will be increased.

Once in Hamid Mir's program 'Capital Talk' I don't remember the exact words but the review was...he said when he went to see people of drone attack in a hospital, a boy of a teenage said tum punjab say ho, hum fata walay tmhain choraein gay nai.
Can you feel the hatred that a teenage of Pakistan expressed for people of other province of his own country.

So, in such circumstances where our people mentality is being build like this than how can be divide our country like this to be involve in more fuss.
If the situation would have not been like this than our thoughts would not have been divided , if we would all have been united than dividing provinces would have resulted in a better Pakistan.

I think if we there are more negative points than the positive ones than better to avoid that idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to enchanted For This Useful Post:
Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)