Thread: Geography Books
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 218

usmanbutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanshafqat View Post
sallam people,

i wish to take geography as one of my optional subjects and need help in this regard........its totally a new subject for me and have no knowledge about it ......the reason i opt is bcz of the fact that parhna tu hy tu y not go for a subject which is scoring.........i have gone through the earlier thread to find out the books but speaking honestly so many books have been mentioned.......kindly tell separate books for paper A and B which will help me to achieve near 150 marks.....secondly how to go for mcqs........thirdly in the syllabus, a chapter of maps is mentioned....how to prepare for that.......plz need help in this regard
go cheng's certificate physical geography for physical geography. its comprehensive.

cheng's book also covers most human geography topics. its a bit old, so the data written in it must be updated from internet. for detail in a human geography topic please refer to human geography by hj deblij.

sarfraz bajwas book is good for headings. it is not different from cheng's book.

mcqs repeat, most of them. past papers for them.

the easiest way to do map is on internet. you should know their projection types.
The Following User Says Thank You to usmanbutt For This Useful Post:
Afnan Malik (Thursday, September 20, 2012)