View Single Post
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Ridiculous

I think one day when I will be playing cricket on the road A man next door will come outside his house and will say " Hey Its my Province you go to to hell"

Its not a simple issue as the discussion is going on here...Who says the Management will be Improved????
A person who is saying that and giving a length of arguments is either totally unaware of whats happening in departments of Pakistan..
You know why Management is a failure in this country???
A 16,17,18,19,20,21 etcetc..... Grade officers who is supposed to do work from 8 to 3 for 7 hours I can bet here If you carry out a survey the average working time will be from 2 to 3 hours...
This is the cause behind your poor managements not the lack of provinces...

Person who is talking about 2-3 fertilizer factories in his region...I want to say to him that My city Faisalabad has about minimum of 5 factories in one k.m of area...You can't even count in a day...Why shouldn't we make it the province after all it creates even more revenue then Lahore and probably the most neglected cities of all..(even by terrorists :-) )

Its absolutely right that Zardari wants the new province just and nothing else...Pass on..x