Monday, April 29, 2024
08:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 14, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post
i think there should more provinces as required..I believe not only saraika soba but also go for the hazara soba and karachi also or can be made as a province.
You can't mix the issue of saraiki province with karachi soba and Hazara soba, there is a huge difference between them.
1-Saraiki soba is the demand of almost 7 crore saraiki people.. what is the population of muhajir and hazara??? merely in lacs.
2-There should be some sort of ample land for a place to be declared as a province.... what will be the area of Karachi and Hazara???
3-why people of Karachi need a province??? are they deprived of their rights??? its the most developed area in sindh my dear brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Ali Mallah (Monday, May 14, 2012)
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
You can't mix the issue of saraiki province with karachi soba and Hazara soba, there is a huge difference between them.
1-Saraiki soba is the demand of almost 7 crore saraiki people.. what is the population of muhajir and hazara??? merely in lacs.
2-There should be some sort of ample land for a place to be declared as a province.... what will be the area of Karachi and Hazara???
3-why people of Karachi need a province??? are they deprived of their rights??? its the most developed area in sindh my dear brother.
Right. Yes karachi is most developed area of sindh and here people should rather can not demand a separate province because here different kinds of people with different background lives there. We can not make mohajir suba because mahajir means refugees's suba. This does not make any sense, why we should make a seprate province for refugees?? Mohajir came in sindh and they should be called sindhi, because sindh gave them warm welcome and today they should not talk about it's division. Sindh's case is different unlike saraiki. People of Saraiki people are living there from hundreds of years and they have majority.
sabahatbhutta (Tuesday, May 15, 2012)
Old Monday, May 14, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Momin bar bar aik jagah se dhoka kha hi nhi sakta (Hadith)

IF this lot of Politicians turn every city into a new province they will even fail miserably for their intentions are impure to gain political mileage.

Make everything digitized/computerized to administer well (Simple formula)

Regards,
Cute Badshah (Tuesday, May 15, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Monday, May 14, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Monday, May 14, 2012)
Old Monday, May 14, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodhi Bhai View Post
There is also a raciest discrimination in sindh why dont they ponder over this matter or this pravailge is only for specific people of punjab what is sindh ruler and urban why a group of people in above mentioned province are deprived of from their rights.
In sindh which group is deprived of....?? In sindh Sindhi, urdu, Pakhtun and Punjabis are the members of the Sindh assembly. Almost all the parties are in government, ministers include sindhi, urdu, Pakhtun even non muslims. Perhaps sindh is the only open hearted province which has welcomed all the people coming all the way from Behar, Asam, Bugladesh, Burma, Nepal, Afghanistan, Punjab, KP, Gilgit, FATA, Balochistan. They entered here either legally or illegally but have become citizens and domiciled in sindh and getting jobs, Don't you think that this is unjustified act? Isn't it against the rights of the inhabitants of sindh? Inspite of that you'll find harmony among various ethnic groups.

The rural and urban phenomenon is need to be seen in the context that sindh is the most urbanized province of Pakistan and in sindh 60% population (mostly sindhi) lives in rural areas with limited educational facilities while 40% population (majority urdu + sindhi) lives in 3 cities (KHI, HYD, SUK) with almost all facilities. So that phenomenon was adopted to balance the ratio of all ethnic groups in all departments instead of any particular group.
Old Monday, May 14, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
yes dear, u r absolutely right. this is not just thinking this is reality that Punjab is exploiting lower punjab's rights. Main khud lahore main reh kr parha hoon, I m well aware of the thinking of those siting in the secretariat.
Simple is that we(Bahawalpur) was promised to have the same status as were on the formulation of One Unit.
Just take the Example of Chashma Link Canal, jb Punjab k sath sindh ka agreement tha k uska water flood ki condition k ilawa kisi b surat main punjab ni lega tou ek chaudhary sb ny uska paani punjab main break krwa dia, RYK ki university Pervaiz Ilahi Gujrat main lagata hai tou kia hm apna right na claim kren?

In adition to all this Punjab ki National Assembly main 148 seats hain jo k Imbalance of power hai, so new provinces main especially Bahawalpur ki division sy ye power kafi fair ho skti hai
@All

Look at the quoted post,this is thinking of people belonging to affected areas.Can we neglect such hue and cry?

Can you answer him?I don't know about the things he is referring so I'm unable to disagree.
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

Farah Rasheed is on a distinguished road

exactly there is no result to be seen except the political game
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

Lodhi Bhai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimallah View Post
In sindh which group is deprived of....?? In sindh Sindhi, urdu, Pakhtun and Punjabis are the members of the Sindh assembly. Almost all the parties are in government, ministers include sindhi, urdu, Pakhtun even non muslims. Perhaps sindh is the only open hearted province which has welcomed all the people coming all the way from Behar, Asam, Bugladesh, Burma, Nepal, Afghanistan, Punjab, KP, Gilgit, FATA, Balochistan. They entered here either legally or illegally but have become citizens and domiciled in sindh and getting jobs, Don't you think that this is unjustified act? Isn't it against the rights of the inhabitants of sindh? Inspite of that you'll find harmony among various ethnic groups.

The rural and urban phenomenon is need to be seen in the context that sindh is the most urbanized province of Pakistan and in sindh 60% population (mostly sindhi) lives in rural areas with limited educational facilities while 40% population (majority urdu + sindhi) lives in 3 cities (KHI, HYD, SUK) with almost all facilities. So that phenomenon was adopted to balance the ratio of all ethnic groups in all departments instead of any particular group.

What is the strength of urdu speaking in Army & Bureaucracy? Go through the statistics then everything will be cleared.

Keep in mind dear that there are numerous people who migrated from india to punjab at the time of partition so this group is not limited to a mega city of pakistan Moreover why not the division of punjab is going on the basis of like Ruler & urban? if we take the major cities of punjab having all faculties as urban and rest ruler then what will be the situation it may be seems like punjab urban & punjab ruler.

What sort of harmony among the groups bubbling in your mind in the largest city of our beloved country , dont you think that ground realities are beyond your justification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Feel free to comment on gilgit baltistan, its population along with its area.

Do you think that Developed area, ample land, population are the parameters to measure the rights of people residing in a particular area and are pre requisites to make the province? kindly justify your answer or it is written in the constitution of Pakistan?

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, May 14, 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: merged
Old Monday, May 14, 2012

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Ridiculous

I think one day when I will be playing cricket on the road A man next door will come outside his house and will say " Hey Its my Province you go to to hell"

Its not a simple issue as the discussion is going on here...Who says the Management will be Improved????
A person who is saying that and giving a length of arguments is either totally unaware of whats happening in departments of Pakistan..
You know why Management is a failure in this country???
A 16,17,18,19,20,21 etcetc..... Grade officers who is supposed to do work from 8 to 3 for 7 hours I can bet here If you carry out a survey the average working time will be from 2 to 3 hours...
This is the cause behind your poor managements not the lack of provinces...

Person who is talking about 2-3 fertilizer factories in his region...I want to say to him that My city Faisalabad has about minimum of 5 factories in one k.m of area...You can't even count in a day...Why shouldn't we make it the province after all it creates even more revenue then Lahore and probably the most neglected cities of all..(even by terrorists :-) )

Its absolutely right that Zardari wants the new province just and nothing else...Pass on..x
Old Monday, May 14, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is the strength of urdu speaking in Army & Bureaucracy? Go through the statistics then everything will be cleared.
This is change of topic, as you said that a group in sindh in deprived and I gave examples that no group is deprived in sindh, while army is federal issue and it has nothing to do with sindh, perhaps sindh has been deprived in higher army ranks, as from 42 only 1 general is sindhi, but its another issue, not related to this topic.

Quote:
why not the division of punjab is going on the basis of like Ruler & urban? if we take the major cities of punjab having all faculties as urban and rest ruler then what will be the situation it may be seems like punjab urban & punjab ruler.
What sort of harmony among the groups bubbling in your mind in the largest city of our beloved country , dont you think that ground realities are beyond your justification.

The division of rural and urban in sindh is the key factor which has kept balance between various ethnic groups and the ratio is maintained as per population in almost every walk of life, but as this division is not in practice in Punjab hence the people of southern Punjab feel that they have been deprived of their rights.

You should keep in mind history is evident that in Karachi sindhis are never involved in fighting. The fighting is going on between Urdu speaking two groups, Pakhtuns and Lyari gang war Balochs, and its to gain supremacy over karachi for land/drug mafia.
Irtika (Tuesday, May 15, 2012)
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I think one day when I will be playing cricket on the road A man next door will come outside his house and will say " Hey Its my Province you go to to hell"
The man should come and ask you to play cricket in a "ground" as you block traffic on road.

Quote:
Its not a simple issue as the discussion is going on here...Who says the Management will be Improved????
A person who is saying that and giving a length of arguments is either totally unaware of whats happening in departments of Pakistan..
If new provinces are not made then can you ascertain that management will improve?

"Whatever happening in Pakistan" should be handled or just not making new provinces will be the only solution?

Quote:
You know why Management is a failure in this country???
A 16,17,18,19,20,21 etcetc..... Grade officers who is supposed to do work from 8 to 3 for 7 hours I can bet here If you carry out a survey the average working time will be from 2 to 3 hours...
This is the cause behind your poor managements not the lack of provinces...
Can you please answer why the British administration divided Bengal?

Quote:
Its absolutely right that Zardari wants the new province just and nothing else...Pass on..x
And people love Zardari to such an extent that they also started to demand new provinces ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Tuesday, May 15, 2012)