View Single Post
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
" Khilafat " and " Khalifah " ,,,,these words have an opium like effect on us,,Muslims. When we hear or speak these words, we enter a " Fantasy World ". .....Khalifa is ruling the land of Pure....there is complete peace and tranquility in the land,,,,Why??? because there is Khilafat...There is Justice every where,,,streams of honey and milk are flowing??? why,,,because there is Khilafat....."
It is time that we come out of this " Fantasy world" ...Face the reality. THERE IS NO STRUCTURE OF ANY KIND OF ELECTORAL SYSTEM IN ISLAM. How Khalifa will be elected? Our whole FANTASY WORLD collapses on this question. There is total Monarchy in Muslim history.
ISLAM has left it open for Muslims of all ages to decide themselves according to needs and requirements of their ages. No doubt, general Principles and guidelines are present in ISLAM.
Thats my point,, there is no specific political model prescribed by Islam,,,

@ALL
but my question is still not answered.... let me put it in other way... is it necessary for an Islamic state like Pakistan to adopt Khilafat model?????