Tuesday, April 30, 2024
07:30 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 24, 2012

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Let me recommend you a book its AL-Farooq by Alama Shibli Numani.
It is a well research book by shibli sb. In this book you will find out how he manged to serve his people and how he taok newly born state of arab to that height.

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

" Khilafat " and " Khalifah " ,,,,these words have an opium like effect on us,,Muslims. When we hear or speak these words, we enter a " Fantasy World ". .....Khalifa is ruling the land of Pure....there is complete peace and tranquility in the land,,,,Why??? because there is Khilafat...There is Justice every where,,,streams of honey and milk are flowing??? why,,,because there is Khilafat....."
It is time that we come out of this " Fantasy world" ...Face the reality. THERE IS NO STRUCTURE OF ANY KIND OF ELECTORAL SYSTEM IN ISLAM. How Khalifa will be elected? Our whole FANTASY WORLD collapses on this question. There is total Monarchy in Muslim history.
ISLAM has left it open for Muslims of all ages to decide themselves according to needs and requirements of their ages. No doubt, general Principles and guidelines are present in ISLAM.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Do not write in caps.

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

I second u saleem...... when i read this book i realized how beautifully Umer(R.A) managed everything he opted thing from Persian and Roman Empire which he found good in the interest of state.

And one thing at that time monarchy was implemented as state system all over the world following . But in the beginning of Arab as a state after Holy Prophet and before Mavia(R.A) there was no monarchy. Monarchy starts when Mavia(R.A) transfer power to Yazeed. And then the incident of Karbala was happened.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: chain posts/merged
Old Friday, May 25, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
" Khilafat " and " Khalifah " ,,,,these words have an opium like effect on us,,Muslims. When we hear or speak these words, we enter a " Fantasy World ". .....Khalifa is ruling the land of Pure....there is complete peace and tranquility in the land,,,,Why??? because there is Khilafat...There is Justice every where,,,streams of honey and milk are flowing??? why,,,because there is Khilafat....."
It is time that we come out of this " Fantasy world" ...Face the reality. THERE IS NO STRUCTURE OF ANY KIND OF ELECTORAL SYSTEM IN ISLAM. How Khalifa will be elected? Our whole FANTASY WORLD collapses on this question. There is total Monarchy in Muslim history.
ISLAM has left it open for Muslims of all ages to decide themselves according to needs and requirements of their ages. No doubt, general Principles and guidelines are present in ISLAM.
Thats my point,, there is no specific political model prescribed by Islam,,,

@ALL
but my question is still not answered.... let me put it in other way... is it necessary for an Islamic state like Pakistan to adopt Khilafat model?????
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

The Constitution of 1973 incorporates all general principles and guidelines of ISLAM. It will be waste of time and space that i "copy and paste" all relevant Islamic clauses which are quite comprehensive. This Constitution has been accepted, signed and agreed upon by all School of Thoughts.
In my humble opinion ( with apology in advance ) , all we want and desire is " Cosmetic Islam " like Prime Minister , President is replaced with word " Khalifa " , Judges with title " Qazi " , Courts with " Darulqaza " cabinet or Parliament with " Majlis Shoora ",, Chief of Army staff with " Sipah Salar " ...and so on. Again our " fantasy" overwhelms us. The fact is we have witnessed all such tricks in 80's. The time has come to move on.
Old Friday, May 25, 2012

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default khilafat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Thats my point,, there is no specific political model prescribed by Islam,,,

@ALL
but my question is still not answered.... let me put it in other way... is it necessary for an Islamic state like Pakistan to adopt Khilafat model?????
Not necessary.. Our real root problems need to be addressed whatever system might be implemented. The problem with our country is the gap that has been born between the ruling class and the masses. How a person who has studied in England etc can rule a country where children are still deprived of basic infrastructure at school level??

I think instead of debating on Khilafat, monarchy or democracy, we should discuss how current systems can make our lives better
Old Friday, June 01, 2012

haroono is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Assalam-o-alaikum.
Guys, I have not read all of this thread as I am busy in exams, but I guess you people are talking something about khilafat or establishing golden age, I just want to say, guys give away this dream for now, because it is can never ever be established again untill Imam Mehdi comes in. I'll, insha'Allah, upload some lectures that will help you a lot in this regard including many others. Stay blessed.
Ameen.
Old Friday, June 01, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
@ALL
Basically Islam makes us muslims a community of believers and defines for us legal, social, economic and communal guidelines and principles coupled with a strong faith in Allah (SWT) which we have to follow and implement in our lives, it is upon us, the community of believers, to decide how to organize the community and choose a mechanism (or a system in modern lingo ) which should be adopted to implement Islamic commandments , Allah (SWT) has simply made it compulsory upon every muslim to comply with the rulers (or the state), simplest explanation .
Old Sunday, June 03, 2012

Zohaib786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Doing research on Islamic fundamentals is my favourite work to do. I try to Learn Islamic principles which are free form the interpretations of different so-called scholars who try to impose their own views on our minds labelling them Islamic. These days i am trying to find the true political model of Islam based on Ijtehad coz in each Khilafat era each Khalifa introduced his own political system based on Ijtehad. In my opinion there is no such hard lines drawn for a political system in Islam rather basic principles of Justice, Democracy and welfare has been laid down by Islam upon which we have to do Ijtehad to fit it in the modern scenario.
I need your valuable views in this regard.
one of the most eminent thing of golden Islamic era is that, they don't have any political system what they have is the system which is only meant for the welfare of their nation. mean with current scenario of their time and situation the amend things in the light of shariah to get benefited from it.,like selection of khalifah,appointment of peoples on important posts etc.
Old Sunday, June 03, 2012

sana chudhary is on a distinguished road

@sabahat

the easy and clear order about the administration of the country by Allah in quran is that

"beshak Allah tumhay hukam data hy k hakumat ba-ahel (eligible) logon k hawaly kro"

if we follow only this rule in all the fields of our country then you can see the golden era of our history again just like the period of Hazrat Umer (R.A) .
this is the only rule of a successful political system. the reason of success of pious caliphs is only this and in present time we also get our goal through this single rule by applying it although in present political system.

and if you want any example about political system in islam then you have the
"first walfare state" established by Holy Prophet(PBUH) in madina. first written agreement in shape of "charter of madina" first diplomatic principles in shape of "hudaibia agreement" first delegation assingment in shape of "letters to the heads of other nation".

all the points which are essential for a best political system are not only introduced but also implimented by our beloved Prophet(PBUH) just like justice ' equality' rights and walfare of the people . and along with it "democracy" is also another element introduced by Holy Prophet(PBUH). as He says

"dunya k mamlat ma tum mjhe mashwara da dia kro "

and Allah also says

"aur kamo ma apis ma mashwara kr lia kro"

so we can see that we have all the rules and examples of a successful political system the need is just to follow it witout any prejudice.

regards