View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 27, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=alimallah;434241]

62. Qualifications for membership of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament):
(1) A person shall not be qualified to be elected or chosen as a member of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) unless-
(a) he is a citizen of Pakistan; What about the dual nationality, holding by the current democratic leaders

(d)he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions; commonly known to the people of Pakistan as they are most popular with plundering with the wealth of nation. Corruption, nepotism, favouritism, red-tapism.. you name it sir jee.
(e) he has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practises obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins This is one is my favourite. I dont even think they ever offered jumma prayers, and dont mention about the drugs, real estate business they are in.;
(f) he is sagacious, righteous and non-profligate, honest and ameen, there being no declaration to the contrary by a court of law; My GOD, they arent eligible by any course of islamic law. the case is vice versa.

Democracy is good but with these people, its worst then dictatorship. Family politics is no better then dictatorship. I have already mentioned in my earlier posts that this is not democracy people, its just the other way round.