View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Indeed,writing practice is very important.You are right,I experienced it during paper of Urdu and Islamiat.I had beautiful words to write but I couldn't write as much as I wanted..Specifically Paper B can't be done well without fluent urdu writing.You must practice it.

Regarding my own experience,I must say,fluency wasn't the main factor behind my pathetic score but yes it was one of the factors. I secured 49 marks in paper B,(overlooking less marks in mcqs portion)it wasn't much bad score,considering my preparation level.Marks in paper A were 34 and for that,fluency wasn't responsible.

I'm not lecturer of Urdu so it had nothing to do with my paper of Urdu.If you are teaching Urdu,then of course it's a plus point for you.You are in touch with the subject,that really matters
Very true, one should be in touch with the subject (especially in Language and Literature) to have good marks in it.

I was very good in Urdu in College and I used to write my personal poetry and studying various poets and writers but in University I gave it up that's why I'm not gonna opt for it. Otherwise Urdu is my first and only love.