Thread: Life standard
View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 31, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shujat asif View Post
hi,, i want to compare the life standard and protocol of the three.

1. CSS top cadre i-e PSP and DMG

2. AIR FORCE officers

3. ARMY officers

and at the end which is at the peak when compared in light of just above 2 factors. i m fond of comparing thats why i m asking.

what i see is that k google images and defence forum ki sites par air force and army officers ki itni dashing pics dkhai hti hain but what i see in reality is very different
usi tarha PSP officers ki images ma koi khas personality nahe hti but what i see in reality " DPO is passing wearing sun glasses in his blue light vigo or XLI with 2 squads of commandos 1 mobile ahead and 1 behind''.but in pics and news they are shown and look like simple policemen.

discuss my above mentioned both the points.
REGARDS..
To gain something which is worth having (Prestige and Respect of a CSP)
it might be necessary to lose everything else (Perks like cars, bulky salary etc)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
mir shujaat ali maaz (Sunday, June 24, 2012)