View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 03, 2012

Zohaib786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Doing research on Islamic fundamentals is my favourite work to do. I try to Learn Islamic principles which are free form the interpretations of different so-called scholars who try to impose their own views on our minds labelling them Islamic. These days i am trying to find the true political model of Islam based on Ijtehad coz in each Khilafat era each Khalifa introduced his own political system based on Ijtehad. In my opinion there is no such hard lines drawn for a political system in Islam rather basic principles of Justice, Democracy and welfare has been laid down by Islam upon which we have to do Ijtehad to fit it in the modern scenario.
I need your valuable views in this regard.
one of the most eminent thing of golden Islamic era is that, they don't have any political system what they have is the system which is only meant for the welfare of their nation. mean with current scenario of their time and situation the amend things in the light of shariah to get benefited from it.,like selection of khalifah,appointment of peoples on important posts etc.