Thread: 40th CTP
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 03, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 507

RANA AZEEM is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkhan View Post
@ Dr Farhan

Thank you for your guidance. Is there any way out for appearing in 2013. 2013 and 2014 are my two last chances.

Is there any way out that i might not waste my chance and hold the group i am given this year?

I am in the same trouble as that of mhkhan.Appearing not in 2013 attempt as per the policy in CSA,i would waste my 2nd chance without utilizing it.Therefore,the only way out,i see, is to adopt a legal course in this regard and file my case in court against this violation of the basic right of candidates of utilizing three attempts under the prescribed age limit since such a liberty of taking written exams during CTP was permitted till 37th CTP.In my opinion,such bans can be contested in the courts on the pretext of discrimination against the candidates.i wonder what on earth has compelled the CSA administration to snatch this right of candidates!!!!

i look forward to valuable suggestions of seniors whether this endeavour would bear fruit or go futile.
The Following User Says Thank You to RANA AZEEM For This Useful Post:
Zohaib786 (Sunday, June 03, 2012)