View Single Post
Old Monday, June 04, 2012

mehmoodahmed is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Shoaib View Post
I had Trek to Pakistan, Ikram Rabbani's book and I.H Qureshi's 'Struggle for Pakistan'. Though couldnt read Qureshi's book cover to cover but it's one of the best books if you want to clear the concepts. Rabbani's book has all the contents, covering all the topics but i observed that this book has mistakes. Someone advised and i noticed myself too, that it's expression isn't very strong. Trek to Pakistan is a good book but it doesnt cover all the topics. So, you should go through all making your short notes along.

I personally found PA a little tough subject in the sense that it's difficult to score high in this subject. So, i did the same as i suggested you. On average, i had 10-15 days for each subject but i continued PA in other days too giving it some extra time. Also, i had an edge because i had opted Indo-Pak history then.
@ Sana Shoaib

I also had allocated 15-20 days at max for each subject in my planning but this PA thing is taking way longer time than what i planned and the most time guzzling activity is Notes making . You won't believe that on average i finish the topic in 2-3 hours but making notes takes atleast 6-7 hours . I think i should it ASAP in first go then reinforce it with extra reading along prep for other subjects. Hope it works