View Single Post
Old Monday, June 04, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 7230

Sana Shoaib is on a distinguished road

@ Ali Mallah,

A candidate can make his expression strong by other means too like reading a good newspaper. It's my own experience that if you start reading it regulalry, it gives you an advantage of a good expression. You start 'thinking' in the same expression/language/words that you read daily in a good newspaper like Dawn. You can read opinions in other international newspapers. All this combine and in the end, you're able to express your knowledge in an impressive expression.

Well, i did a combination of pre-partition and post-partition questions. There arent always plain questions demanding plain answers from pre-partition era, so i found them easy to do myself too.

@ Mehmood Ahmed,

Well, i know about this too. Some subjects take much longer. When i had to prepare my short notes, i was advised that instead of writing whole sentences, i should use 'key-words' to summarise them. They take less time to be prepared and are easy to revise before exam. But obviously, you have to stick strictly to your schedule. And for 2013's attempt, you can do it.

Best of luck!
Ali Mallah (Monday, June 04, 2012), naveed khan (Monday, November 12, 2012), tyre (Monday, July 09, 2012)