View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
in many law-making circles suo moto is considered to be an evil...
in the case of Pakistan, sou moto has not been able to serve the purpose of securing human rights, for what it was made...
logically in a suo moto case the judge becomes a party, so he is biased in that case for one reason or the other.
CJ has taken suo moto action against his own son.... can you do justice when the accused is your son? atleast i cant do...
the suo moto against Arsalan Iftikhar is itself an injustice with him... if he is released people would say his father released him.. if he is punished, who knows he was innocent but punished just because CJ wanted to prove himself like Hazrat Umar R.A...
I can just pray that Arsalan gets justice....
if CJ didn't take sou motu, than it is people who again ridicule to blame CJ for not taking action against him. well infact the whispering campaign was going on so to overcome it, it was very much essential for CJ to take sou motu against his son. I will pray for justice for his son. if he was guilty than supreme court should punish him as well as the other party. and if he is not than take required action against the party which started to ridicule supreme court.