Saturday, April 27, 2024
03:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012

mashhoodakramsheikh is on a distinguished road

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. Cj is also biased in my opinion. No body is below corruption in pakistan. But i would say that it is a solid, brave or it can be a political step by cj... It can be a real fight or it can be a game of chess. Time will be the best judge for this...
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012

MUHAMMAD LUQMAN GUJAR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashhoodakramsheikh View Post
Every action has equal and opposite reaction. Cj is also biased in my opinion. No body is below corruption in pakistan. But i would say that it is a solid, brave or it can be a political step by cj... It can be a real fight or it can be a game of chess. Time will be the best judge for this...
how you say he is biased?

Mr zaradari has successfully trapped the CJ,whether Arslan has taken money or not but one thing is clear Credibility of Cj is affected by this case.
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

in many law-making circles suo moto is considered to be an evil...
in the case of Pakistan, sou moto has not been able to serve the purpose of securing human rights, for what it was made...
logically in a suo moto case the judge becomes a party, so he is biased in that case for one reason or the other.
CJ has taken suo moto action against his own son.... can you do justice when the accused is your son? atleast i cant do...
the suo moto against Arsalan Iftikhar is itself an injustice with him... if he is released people would say his father released him.. if he is punished, who knows he was innocent but punished just because CJ wanted to prove himself like Hazrat Umar R.A...
I can just pray that Arsalan gets justice....

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
in the case of Pakistan, sou moto has not been able to serve the purpose of securing human rights, for what it was made...
logically in a suo moto case the judge becomes a party, so he is biased in that case for one reason or the other.
CJ has taken suo moto action against his own son.... can you do justice when the accused is your son? atleast i cant do...
the suo moto against Arsalan Iftikhar is itself an injustice with him... if he is released people would say his father released him.. if he is punished, who knows he was innocent but punished just because CJ wanted to prove himself like Hazrat Umar R.A...
if CJ didn't take sou motu, than it is people who again ridicule to blame CJ for not taking action against him. well infact the whispering campaign was going on so to overcome it, it was very much essential for CJ to take sou motu against his son. I will pray for justice for his son. if he was guilty than supreme court should punish him as well as the other party. and if he is not than take required action against the party which started to ridicule supreme court.

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hum log aisy qom hain jinhain na sardy achi lgti hai na garmi. Ab bechary CJ ne moto le liya hai tb bhi hm pe guran guzr rha hai, aur agr na letay tb bhi hmari us k khilaf batain hoti. Moreover, Cj is the only administrative authority who could take suo moto; no other judge of the supreme court, for the time being is entrusted with this power, unless Iftakhar Chaudhry is the CJ. So, unlike Gilani and other elites, he is not in the ground to defend his son but to reach the root of the case.

Aur jahan tk Bench ko head krnay ki baat hai to ye log filhal inquiry ki niyat se baat ko agay le k chal rhay hain ta k ground realities ka pta chl skay. Hmain patience ka muzarhira krna chahye, for the time being, kyu k sooner or later, jb baqaida muqadimay ka aghaz ho gaya to CJ will step down and create room for some other Judge to proceed with the hearings and ultimately come up with the verdict. Mjh se likh k le lo.
Old Friday, June 08, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

yes dear i am agree with you... that cj is not politicizing the issue ...

what you think about the immunity of president?

is he wants to show a good picture of Pakistan that the president of PAK is a corrupt person?

where is he when zardari was in jail?

except zardari all are innocent ?

actually he wants to show himself nothing else and it is very harmful for country..............
memon bilal (Friday, August 17, 2012), NoorMBA (Friday, July 20, 2012)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post
if CJ didn't take sou motu, than it is people who again ridicule to blame CJ for not taking action against him. well infact the whispering campaign was going on so to overcome it, it was very much essential for CJ to take sou motu against his son. I will pray for justice for his son. if he was guilty than supreme court should punish him as well as the other party. and if he is not than take required action against the party which started to ridicule supreme court.
I think we should not take this issue as a ridicule campaign or conspiracy against SC, coz by doing this we are ourselves making the conspiracy famous and hence we are making it successful...
although CJ did good but sou moto is principally a wrong....
by giving such hi-profile media coverage a common case is being made a family-gate,,,,,, I just pray that Mr. Arsalan gets justice. ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
Hum log aisy qom hain jinhain na sardy achi lgti hai na garmi. Ab bechary CJ ne moto le liya hai tb bhi hm pe guran guzr rha hai, aur agr na letay tb bhi hmari us k khilaf batain hoti. Moreover, Cj is the only administrative authority who could take suo moto; no other judge of the supreme court, for the time being is entrusted with this power, unless Iftakhar Chaudhry is the CJ. So, unlike Gilani and other elites, he is not in the ground to defend his son but to reach the root of the case.

Aur jahan tk Bench ko head krnay ki baat hai to ye log filhal inquiry ki niyat se baat ko agay le k chal rhay hain ta k ground realities ka pta chl skay. Hmain patience ka muzarhira krna chahye, for the time being, kyu k sooner or later, jb baqaida muqadimay ka aghaz ho gaya to CJ will step down and create room for some other Judge to proceed with the hearings and ultimately come up with the verdict. Mjh se likh k le lo.
Brother don't get over excited, its not a good thing to always malign your nation,,,, in modern world there are neither angels nor devils... we have a mix of them... what we need is to be patient as a nation and stop behaving and acting like angels.. coz we are human not angels... or i am afraid that in a n attempt to become angel we slip down the post of human....
neither CJ nor president is angel,,, and human can do sins or mistakes...we should not expect that CJ should act like Hazrat Umar R.A, its injustice with CJ himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
yes dear i am agree with you... that cj is not politicizing the issue ...

what you think about the immunity of president?

is he wants to show a good picture of Pakistan that the president of PAK is a corrupt person?

where is he when zardari was in jail?

except zardari all are innocent ?

actually he wants to show himself nothing else and it is very harmful for country..............
I couldn't get your point...
plz elaborate???

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think we should not take this issue as a ridicule campaign or conspiracy against SC, coz by doing this we are ourselves making the conspiracy famous and hence we are making it successful...
I agreed with you at this point.... Sou moto itself is not good but that was crucial and necessary for CJ due to the circumstances created after the rumours came out from the social media.

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Brother don't get over excited, its not a good thing to always malign your nation,,,, in modern world there are neither angels nor devils... we have a mix of them... what we need is to be patient as a nation and stop behaving and acting like angels.. coz we are human not angels... or i am afraid that in a n attempt to become angel we slip down the post of human....
neither CJ nor president is angel,,, and human can do sins or mistakes...we should not expect that CJ should act like Hazrat Umar R.A, its injustice with CJ himself.
Excited I am not at all. And there was nothing like a sort of thing meant at maligning my nation. Miss, perhaps, you misinterpreted my post. However, I was critical of the attitude of few fellows, including you, who were maligning CJ. Isy liye maine apni post main kaha tha k

Quote:
Hmain patience ka muzarhira krna chahye, for the time being, kyu k sooner or later, jb baqaida muqadimay ka aghaz ho gaya to CJ will step down and create room for some other Judge to proceed with the hearings and ultimately come up with the verdict. Mjh se likh k le lo.
And this is what happened. Yesterday Chief Justices stepped down.

Moreover, Why should not one expect that CJ should act like Hazrat Umar R.A? And how is it injustice with CJ himself?
The pious Caliphs, after Hazrat Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), are the role models for Muslim Ummah, and so everyone should wholeheartedly follow the precedences set out by them. And, in fact, CJ has followed the suit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal86 For This Useful Post:
virgoan (Wednesday, June 13, 2012)
Old Thursday, December 06, 2012

Alyy is on a distinguished road
Default The Suddle Commission

So finally after a long wait, the Suddle commission has submitted its initial report in the Supreme court. Arsalan Iftikhar has been alleged to be guilty. Should this report justify the reference against chief justice, as Malik Riaz has already said that his money was used to influence decisions made by honorable court? Is our CJ really an example of innocence, according to his claims of being in the dark about his family's trips abroad funded by Malik Riaz!? What would be the overall impact of this report on the Judiciary? Are our judges making independent decisions? Is Judiciary really a hope for change? Please share your views.

Tags
istead of him in 1st lins