Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 08, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArifAwan View Post
Arifullah Awan
Roll # 12822

DMS
English Essay 38
English Precis 59
EDS 88
PA 65
CA 80
Islamiat 66

Islamic History 140
International Law 69
Forestry 69
Pushto 68
Sociology 66

Total 808 with English Essay Fail by only two marks.
But, I am not discouraged because I know my mistakes. I didn't give an outline before English essay which proved fatal. I have learn't from my mistake and I request all of you to pray for my css result.
Chill out..Life moves on !!!
When I look back at this DMS, I derive a new kind of motivation every time. Allah is so kind, Alhamdolillah. I am bringing this DMS into lime light only to let the aspirants know that Allah has better plans for us but we the Humans, are always concerned about temporary prospects. PMS and CSS were in a row and both were my first attempts. I am grateful to Allah for bestowing upon me more than what I am actually capable off. Stay blessed and be inspired .
Faisal86 (Friday, June 08, 2012), shed (Wednesday, June 26, 2013), usman khalid (Saturday, June 09, 2012)