View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 09, 2012

ZAKARIYAN01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Brother, its a misconception that SBP employees get free by 2 or 3 PM. We work from 9 to 5.30. In my case, after leaving office at 5.30 I go to IBA to take my MBA classes starting at 6 and ending at 9.30. It takes me almost an hour to reach my residence from IBA. It is my daily routine. The same routine I had to follow during my CSS preparation. I used to study from 11 PM to 2 AM on daily basis. I had saturday and Sunday off, so I studied almost 8-10 hours on these days.

In 2008, I was also working in MCB as a Trainee Officer when I qualified CSS in my first attempt. But you are right, its really difficult to concentrate on your studies while being in commercial bank due to its hectic routine. I advise you to continue your studies by exploiting whatever time you have on your hand, then apply for non-paid leave for 2-3 months before the exam. They should not have much problem with non-paid leave. Take your manager/boss into confidence that you will be needing 2-3 months leave by December 2012 etc.
thanks a lot lot sir for your kind advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please give your email id so that i can contact you