View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit no

Hydrangea is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
Thanks a lot sir
Actually I do 9 to 6 job so I want a comprehensive book to make my own notes.I already have shehr bano.Do recommend one more book with it.Hope you understand what I want to say.But it should not lead to compromise on 150+ marks.Are you usman_comrade?what was you study strategy for psychology and how much time it took to you to complete it?
Dear Amna,

I am honored that you considered me worthy enough to ask for advice, to be honest, i got notes for psychology that were available in the library, the notes were of different academies, i just combined these notes to make my own and i just briefly consulted Zimbardo's book sfor psychology ..

i know my marks in CA PA might not be very envious but i can tell the reason which is that my MCQ part of the paper was really bad ..

Other than that, trust me i gave an outline and proper bold headings in each and every questions of each an every paper and that includes islamiat, CA, PA, journalism, sociology, psychology, and islamic history!

rest is all luck and preparation .. do try collecting quotations from various people and use them where ever relevant .. and gain a wide variety of knowledge for various subjects in relevance to CA .. when you quote CA in general questions of ANY subject - it proves that you have a vast and diversified knowledge and a good command over the subject or topic in question!

I am hoping this was helpful!

Take care and all the best!