View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Brother just mind your language. I did not said a single word about yourself. Pass your arguments but not on anyone 's personality.
I said Officers like yourself, a referent not to you and You is used as a collective term for officers (considering yourself an officer). Anyhow, this is the truth which is called bitter.

By the way, its you, who should have used language carefully and appropriately because when you generalized all the "Low Grade" officials, you counted me in too. At least, I haven't learnt to let go my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
If they are doing job they are getting pay from govt. No more discussion with you.
Now you say 'they' are getting pays for what they do, what happened to their "Low-Mentality" "Incompetence". Naib Qasids are not employed as personal servants of the Officers to do their domestic jobs like paying bills at banks, making coffee or tea and many other things etc.

I am also not interested in talking to some conceited and self-centred person.