View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012

roijen has a spectacular aura aboutroijen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Sir g ap to meri investigation krna shru ho gay
investigation kiun nahi honi chahiye? officers ki to sab se pehle investigtion honi chahiye

PS: actually i am trying to trace out my own ignorance for this exam in my university days when, god knows, my ears filtered this three lettered word or someone didnt utter it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Although I joined the Forum in 2006 during my university days when I knew not more than only the word 'CSS'! I even didn't know what do these three letters stand for!! I didn't know about syllabus, subjects, pattern, no. of attempts and things like that. I had planned to postpone the further probe about CSS till the completion of my studies. Circumstances left me in dire need of supporting my family at that time so I started doing a private job and forgot about CSS for the time being. It was only in late 2007 when I started taking interest in knowing about CSS and then ultimately going for it in 2008.
kher sawal kiya, kuch to jawab aya! Dili mubarakbad dene k agay main kuch nahi keh sakta. Janab bohut bohut mubarak ho apna maqsood milne par! umeed hai atay jatay raha karengay
The Following User Says Thank You to roijen For This Useful Post:
usman khalid (Tuesday, June 12, 2012)