View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
How can you mix up the meanings of luck with Tukka. Tukka is something else. CSS examination is not an objective paper that can be solved by tukka, it all depends on hard work. No doubt luck plays an important role but merely in a case.

If you say so then it means that all those aspirants who succeeded in CSS, made a tukka. That is named thier mere luck ?
well malmeena to inform you, this is not my opinion, people take luck and tukka as synonyms...this is what people think which just undermine the potential of CSPs as well as their talents which gets them through...see it is not a dice game when you roll the dice and keep your fingers crossed to have good results, this is what people call luck and tukka...got it...i also am against this luck factor in CSS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
There is no tuka and luck factor in CSS.Atleast in my case I got what I deserved.just WORK HARD..you'll get reward.
yup this is exactly what i mean, there is nothing like luck and tukka in CSS..you can be lucky enough to get through in an essay paper by securing 40 marks as even a 1 mark short will seal your fate but you cannot come off with flying colors in all 12 papers and then viva and allocation, it is all ALLAH's blessing and your true potential..that's all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
There is no such thing as "LUCK" in CSS, LUCK is a fantastic word often used as a defense mechanism in order to achieve self satisfaction -- That's just what I think, I can be wrong, but that's how I see it
Thank you mukt for seconding me....i also believe that there is no such thing in CSS atleast...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer View Post
Luck in CSS can get you passing marks, but luck can't get you among toppers who are most likely to get allocated.
You might score some marks in MCQ's portion of the paper trying your luck, you might have prepared 10 topics and major portion of the paper luckily is related to those 10 topics, but can luck get you whole 60/100 marks? Never ever in my opinion.
You have to earn 55 marks yourself and luck might favor you in reaching to 60 marks.
yes Umer bhai this is exactly what i meant, we just disgrace the people who qualify and get allocation by calling it a win that is gained by chance...