View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazi Orakzai View Post
LUCK count much....
I can prove it...
for example, a person "A" has opted sociology,journalism,islamic history, Public Ad. and IR as his/her optional... "A" is very hardworking and has throughout remained topper....

Person "B" opts political science,const. law,forestry ,indo pak history etc...Whereas this guy is an average student..comparatively less hardworking than person "A"...

Now,if scoring trend goes in favor of person "B" and the subjects which he has opted prove much scoring than person "A" ???than???
So,its hard work or luck???????

DMC of a guy who secured 109 position overall (Pakistan)(few years back) ,i do not want to mention his name...but i am mentioning his dmc....His score : english essay 40, composition 42, eds 42, etc etc ...while his score in optional isl history 88-77 ,sindhi 88, etc etc ....only these 3 subjects paved his way for fsp.....hahahaha.... similarly,i can mention a number of examples where talented and genious students got failed by 2 or three marks while their score exceeded 730 -740.....Luck or not?????/ However, we cannot wholey soley neglect the importance of hard work...On the whole,the share of luck is much greater than hard work..tc taataa...
I seriously don't believe the "scoring" and "non scoring" story. It is again just all for self satisfaction which is merely a defense mechanism. If you write the answers properly and correctly then you will obviously get good marks. The examiner has nothing personal with you so he/she has no good reason for reducing your marks, he/she will award you marks according to the material you have written and obviously the way you have presented it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
azure (Thursday, June 14, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Wednesday, June 13, 2012)