View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 16, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
[B]If the theory of Low-scoring and high-scoring subjects is true, then why all the people opting the High-scoring objects do not get allocation???
Because the trend varies from year to year.No one exactly knows which subject will be high scoring/low scoring.

Quote:
its all about confusion, when a candidate gets confused about his subject selection he can not do justice with that subject, and hence we say its low scoring or that was high scoring.
Just see Usman's DMC.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/438373-post65.html

P.S My own brother who is masters in Mass communication got 33 in Journalism in C.E 2010(It is considered worst year for Journalism) and I who didn't prepare this subject,got 61 in 2011.Was he confused for his own subject?OR was I did more justice without preparation?

Quote:
But the Lucky and able ones do get high marks .
They are exceptional cases.If only one person gets 152 marks in Urdu,it doesn't mean all others were incompetent.Or If only a few cross 100 marks in Indopak then it doesn't mean all others had no grip over it.It means either their luck worked and examiner gave them marks in dizziness or they attempted extra ordinary papers.

So considering average scores,it's all about scoring trend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
sohaib nazir chattha (Saturday, June 16, 2012), usman khalid (Monday, June 18, 2012)