View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 16, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
If the theory of Low-scoring and high-scoring subjects is true, then why all the people opting the High-scoring objects do not get allocation???
its all about confusion, when a candidate gets confused about his subject selection he can not do justice with that subject, and hence we say its low scoring or that was high scoring.
There comes the Luck-factor.
jesy hum sab log bachpan main dua mangty thy, Ya Allah paper check krny waly k dil main rehm daal dyna....
It can be possible that the person in a particular year or couple of years, who marks the paper of Geography is more kind than the one who marks Economics....
But the Lucky and able ones do get high marks even in Economics...
and i m cofused that if FPSC is openly confessing that there are some low scoring subjects means FPSC itself advising aspirants to go for high scoring subjects then why is FPSC offering low scoring subjects? secondly if FPSC is saying that there are some high scoring and low scoring subjects then it should also provide the list as well. because in one year a subject is scoring and in another one the same subject is not so. then as css aspirant how will i come to know that this year this particular subject will go to fetch very good marks for me. So here is luck. if i m lucky i will go for subject which will fetch good marks in near future and vice versa. and this luck factor should be repalce with hard work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Saturday, June 16, 2012), sabahatbhutta (Sunday, June 17, 2012)