View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 17, 2012
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Did you say 'OMG is better than PAAS'?
Thats the first time I have seen someone saying that OMG is way better than PAAS, IG, CTG, MLCG. RTCG etc.

I think OMG is better than Information, but certainly not better than PAAS. You may think I am saying it because I am in PAAS, and that I am biased, but I am being objective. Even postal group has more authority and facilities than OMG and PAAS. MLCG also is next to DMG when we talk of facilities. In smaller cities, railways officers also have many facillities.

But yes, OMG is better than information group in terms of promotion prospects. And as far as becoming a federal secretary for an OMG officer is concerned, yes it is technically possible. But just pick up a list of grade 22 officers and see how many of them are from OMG and how many are from DMG. You'll learn reality.

Also, recently the OMG batches have been very large. Promotion will become much slower in the days to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Sunday, June 17, 2012)